Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader Free.
DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader v0.9
DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader
DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader creates flat shaded/low poly effect.
Just apply shader to any mesh and it will be rendered in most demanded and artistic – low poly style.
DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader is faster and much more efficient than traditional ways of creating similar effect.
The only possible way for creating flat shaded/low poly effect nowadays consists in removing smoothing group from a mesh and require each face to have unique vertices at each corner, thus increasing total mesh vertex.
• ‘Low poly’ meshes created that way use much more GPU memory and as a result are slow in rendering (than original).
• Can have problems with mesh batching.
• Have limit on vertex count.
• Not all mesh types and features are supported.
• and many other limitations.
DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader has no such problems:
• Does not need mesh conversion.
• Does not increase mesh vertex count.
• Uses the same amount of GPU memory as the original mesh.
• Is faster in rendering.
• Perfect for run-time generated meshes.
• Has no limitations on mesh types.
• It just has no limitations.
Still have questions? Forum is here.
• DirectX 11 is not required, only Geometry Shaders support.
• Before purchasing check target device compatibility with this test shaders.
• Shaders currently support only Standard (built-in) render pipeline.