This is a paid asset, but now you can download Highway Racer Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
Highway Racer v2.6 (Latest version)
Highway Racer v2.3
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Highway Racer is physics based endless racing game against traffic. Dodge traffic vehicles at high speeds, earn score, buy&upgrade your rides.
Wanna create your own endless highway racing game? Package contains all necessary assets in this one single package! All player vehicles are powered by Realistic Car Controller.
* 5 Player Vehicles,
* 5 Traffic Vehicles,
* 3 New Levels,
* User Friendly Editor Scripts and Editor Windows for create&use your own content,
* All Necessary Scripts, Materials, Textures, Sound FX, etc…
Package is ready to deploy on any store. You will get what you see in demo.*
* Powered by Latest Realistic Car Controller
* Tested and ready to deploy for PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, WebGL (Haven’t tested it on WP, but should work fine).
* Exciting unique game modes (including “Speed Bomb”)
* FPS, TPS and Top camera modes
* Pooling lightmapped roads
* Acceptable count of drawcalls, tris (Max DC 90, Max Tri 55k)
* Optimized traffic cars without wheelcolliders
* Line switching traffic cars
* Variable traffic amount
* Unlockable Cars
* Upgradable Cars (You can edit cars, prices, their upgrades from editor easily)
* All systems are related with editor scripts.
* Clean code, written in C#.
* Easy to use, highly customizable.
* Highly detailed and updated online documentation.
* Guaranteed support
Full PDF Documentation for;
* Creating&Configurating New Vehicles,
* Creating&Configurating New Levels,
* Configurating Main Menu, Options, Canvases, Score Systems, Multipliers, etc…
* Optimization On Levels,
I’ll keep project updated. So, don’t worry about future updates, fixes, and improvements.
Your reviews are most valued for us. Please don’t hesitate to writing a review to us.
* Soundtracks used in webdemo is not included in the package. These licensed soundtrack store links are referred in documentation.