This is a paid asset, but now you can easily download Compass Navigator Pro for FREE, Please keep in mind this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Compass Navigator Pro v9.0 (Latest version)
Compass Navigator Pro v8.8
Compass Navigator Pro v8.6
Compass Navigator Pro v7.2
(Tested with Unity version 2020.3.23f1)
Compass Navigator Pro v5.6.1
Compass Navigator Pro v4.6
Compass Navigator Pro v2.3
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
✓ Mini-Map Fog of War
✓ Compass bar bending effect!
Compass Navigator Pro is an UI component (compass + minimap) commonly used in adventure, RPG and world exploration games to show destinations and point of interests (POIs) as well as text indications.
This package includes:
• rich and customizable compass bar (4 designs),
• mini-map (3 styles + custom) + fog of war system,
• 11 unique, hand-drawn, high quality icons in 2 colors each (22 icons in total),
• 5 audio clips for the reveal effect.
** Features **
– Easy to use – drag & drop prefab and you’re set!
– Custom designed and customizable compass bar with 4 art styles (rounded, angled, celtic black and white) with adjustable vertical position, bending amount, width, alpha, edge fade and fade in/out effects.
– Advanced Mini-Map. Configure size, style, alpha, zoom range, camera snapshot mode and projection, zoom range, icons size, etc. Includes buttons for zooming in/out, maximize.
– Hide unexplored areas in the mini-map with the fog of war feature.
– High resolution icons with customizable behaviour (smooth fade in/out and scaling, visited vs non-visited icons, black and white variations).
– Add your own icons or use the icons included in the asset: cave, city, dock, dungeon, forest, lighthouse, mine, monolith, palace, tower, generic.
– Show animated text under or on top of the compass bar when discovering new locations.
– Show optional title with location tips (above/below) and distance in meters for the centered POI in the bar.
– Supports cardinal and ordinal points plus half winds.
– Light Beacons! that briefly highlight the visible POI in front of your player view (check out the video demo below). Works great with Beautify’s bloom.
– Heartbeat option: plays custom audio clip at variable interval rate based on distance.
– Can focus on one POI, making its icon always visible in the compass bar.
– Can show in-scene gizmos during playmode, like active destination icon, which helps the player to get to the exact point.
– Can play audio clips when locations are discovered. 5 high-quality sound clips are included.
– Easy to use event system to react to location discovering (check manual), icon appearing/disappearing on the compass or mini-map, mouse over/clicks on minimap icons, …
– Can use two icon variations per POI, to differentiate unexplored and explored locations.
– Option to automatically hide if no POIs are visible.
– Clear entire fog areas based on fog volumes or easily clear fog as player crosses the area.
– Supports multiple scenes (eg. existing POIs can preserve their visited state between scene changes).
– Integrated Menu Items to quickly create new POI game objects or attach a POI component to an existing game object.
– Compatible with Gaia. Easily populate the compass bar with spawned game objects created by Gaia.
– Documented API. Manual included.
** Technical Features **
– Uses Unity UI system.
– Unity 5.5, 5.6, 2017, 2018 and 2019 compatible.
– Compatible with Standard, LWRP and HDRP.
– Optimal mini-map system, uses smart snapshots to capture map only when needed. Highest performance.