This is a paid asset, but now you can download ALINE for FREE, Please keep in mind this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
ALINE v1.7.0 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
ALINE is a complete replacement for Unity’s built-in Debug.Draw and Gizmo drawing functionality and all your other drawing needs. It is faster, has more features and has better rendering quality.
Tired of Unity’s limited and inconsistent APIs for drawing?
Ever wanted to debug Burst or ECS jobs by drawing debug lines inside of them?
Want to draw even in a standalone game? Maybe for a level editor?
You can do all this and more with ALINE!
– More drawing primitives
– Simple, flexible and consistent API
– High performance. Often outperforming Unity’s APIs significantly
– Draw from inside Burst/ECS jobs, making debugging a breeze.
– Render in standalone games. Excellent if you want to make a level editor, or have a sci fi look in your game. (rendering in standalone WebGL builds is not supported)
– Perfectly anti-aliased lines even without MSAA or any other kind of post-processing
– Supports varying line widths
– Very well documented
– Supports the built-in render pipeline, HDRP and URP (except the 2D URP, which is, at the time of writing, still in its beta stage and missing a few necessary features)
– Discover more features on the package website
– Or go directly to the documentation
ALINE is used by the A* Pathfinding Project – the most popular AI package in the Asset Store for years – to draw gizmos with high performance and quality.
Package website Note: Line widths greater than 1 pixel are currently not supported on mac computers with intel GPUs due to a metal shader compilation bug. I’m working on trying to find a workaround.