This is a paid asset, but now you can download Easy Performant Outline 2D 3D Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Easy Performant Outline 2D 3D v2.08 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
⚡ HDRP will be added soon. Last month before the price increase! ⚡
⚠️ This pack doesn’t support unity URP 2D renderer. There is no way to inject custom logic into the rendering process. Will be added as soon as it will be possible.
⚠️ Unity per layer masking is not supported for now. Working on some masking feature but there are no exact time frame.
⚠️ Supports URP/LWRP since 2019.1. Earlier versions might not work due to API changes.
Try the WebGL Demo!
Making outline has never been so easy! With outline you can easily improve your game look and feel creating unique selections/highlights ect. with ease. It works with simple or complex models and can be easily customized by changing parameters and settings.
If you share your work on social media, feel free to tag me or use #EPoutline.
I’d like to see how you use Outline.
• DOTween support
• 100% post process effect with optimized rendering strategy
• Fully customizable
• Has several fill effects
• Highly optimized for mobiles
• Supports per object outline settings
• Supports per object color
• Supports multi layer outline
• Supports URP/LWRP and Default renderer
• Supports both HDR and LDR
• Supports both multipass and signlepass (instanced and not) VR
• Supports sprite outline
• Supports cutout objects outline
• Supports semi-transparent outline
• Easy to setup URP using semi automatic setup tool
• Source code included
• Tested on Android, iOS, PS4, PC, Mac, WebGL
Documentation and example scenes are inside the package.
EP Outline promotional materials use free models and sprites with permission from their creators:
• 2D Demo Character sprite sheet
• Police Officer – Proto Series
• Cartoon Low Poly City Pack Lite
• Cartoon Buildings
• Meshtint Free Chicken Mega Toon Series
• Meshtint Free Chick Mega Toon Series
If you have any questions, please let us know!
[email protected] | Facebook support