This is a paid asset, but now you can download Texture Graph [BETA] for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Texture Graph [BETA] v0.3.1b (Latest version)
Texture Graph [BETA] v0.3b
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
A node based editor for creating seamless, high quality procedural textures.
Texture Graph is an editor tool which heavily focus on creating 2D textures, with a non-linear, non-destructive and parametric approach.
• Non-linear: Do the work in many different ways, flexible data and logic flow with graphing fashion, instead of stacked operations like other image editing software.
• Non-destructive: Switch from one to another combination for experiment without losing any of your work.
• Parametric: Complete control of any aspect of the image by adjusting parameters. Infinite creation within a single file.
• Optimal performance: Powered by UIElements and GPU processing, everything run smoothly both the UI and underlying generation process.
• Endless creativity: Flexible workflow, ever-growing node library, literally there’s no limit.
• Professional customer service: Get support via email or Discord chat. Quick response time.
• Easy to use: Similar to Shader Graph, just drag and drop to connect things together.
• GPU powered: Get instant result, in real-time.
• Seamless result: Generate high quality, tileable textures with a collections of over 50 nodes (and still growing).
• Preview in 2D and 3D: Have a quick look of the result in 2D with custom tiling and offset, selective channel, or in 3D with lighting, normal map and tessellation.
• Export to file: Support PNG, JPG, EXR and TGA format.
• Unity 2019.3+
Facebook | Youtube | Discord
CHECK OUT OTHER PRODUCTS
• Polaris – Low Poly Terrain Engine.
• Poseidon – Low Poly Water System.
• Jupiter – Procedural Sky.
This product is still in development, there can be bugs or unexpected behaviors. If you found one, please report it using Discord or Email.