This is a paid asset, but now you can download Task Atlas – Ultimate Task Manager, Sticky Notes, Bookmarking, Reference Gallery Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Task Atlas v2.3.2 (Latest version)
Task Atlas v2.1.0
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
You’ve never seen anything like Task Atlas! Turn your scene into an interactive Atlas that keeps all your tasks in view. 2D/3D Sticky Tasks, Bookmarks, Time Tracking, and more!
Some Recent Review Snippits:
“If your projects involve large maps, this asset seems to me essential to speed up the development process.”
“There are soo many things to do in a project, and keeping track of them has always been an issue.”
“All in all this asset is very helpful. Not only for the tasks themselves, but also for navigating around large scenery.”
“A must-have asset for every game designer. For a reasonable price, it could free some space in your brain to memorize many stuff.”
“But it’s not only a great tool, the developer is really dedicated to his product as well. You will recognize this as soon as you get in contact with him. You can’t go wrong with this tool.”
Don’t forget to check out the Better Editor Deluxe Bundle which includes all of ShrinkRay Entertainment’s 5 star assets for 35% off!
Add Memory To Your Project with Task Atlas!
No, not RAM, or disk space, but the most important memory of all: YOUR OWN MEMORY!
In this high paced, high stakes world of game development, you simply can’t afford to forget anything. Finally a unique, and fun, and effective way to plan your levels right inside the Unity Editor itself!
Here’s how Task Atlas will help you overcome the odds, keep you motivated, and inevitably lead you to rockstar success and the adoration of all those who ever dared to roll their eyes at you.
· LANDMARKS: Always know what you’re doing next by categorizing your entire Scene by organizing it into Landmarks that can be tagged and stuffed full of tasks
· ATLAS MODE: Never miss a detail and feel like a god watching your creation from above with the innovative Atlas Mode
· REFERENCE GALLERY: Import images into a Reference Gallery so that you can better replicate a city or river or waterfall from real life, or whatever!
· ON SCREEN LABELS: Keep track of where you currently are with on-screen labels that can be colored and fade with distance (or always on)
· BOOKMARKING: Zip around your work instantly by simply clicking on the Landmark’s screenshot
· TIME MANAGEMENT: Know if you’re obsessing over one task too much or not enough by enabling time tracking on your Sticky Tasks
· STICKY TASKS: Drop a Sticky Task in a blank area to remind yourself what you want to build there later
· 2D & 3D MODE: Works seemlessly in both 3D Perspective / 2D modes, at the same time!
· FULL SUPPORT: World class support from yours truly. Includes a 19 page manual to get started quickly!
Preview the instruction manual here
Visit our Website
Join our Discord
Email Us for Support: [email protected]
FINISH YOUR GAME: The best time to plan is early as possible, don’t lose sight of your incredible ideas – with Task Atlas they’ll always be right in front of you!
Interactive Atlas: lets you get a birds eye view of your scene instantly
Reference Gallery: Import images into a Reference Gallery so that you can better replicate a city or river or waterfall from real life, or whatever!
Bookmarks: travel instantly to any Landmark
Sticky Tasks: put notes right inside your scene, no extra Game Objects are created
Labels: Landmark names will overlay (with distance fades) so you never get lost
Time Tracking: will measure time spent near your Sticky Tasks
Ideal for “3D Perspective”, and “2D” based game development!
3D Isometric/Orthographic coming in a later update.