Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but we’ll share SVGAssets for FREE, Please keep in mind this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
SVGAssets is a runtime library for reading SVG files and render them on Texture2D objects.
For projects that need to run across a wide range of devices, with different resolutions, SVGAssets simplifies your life: a single SVG file is enough, you won’t need to maintain multiple copies of the same texture image, at different resolutions, anymore!
– Automatic generation of sprites from SVG files
– Really optimized texture atlasing, built at runtime on the target device
– Automatic deployment system: textures removal and regeneration on the target device
– Final player file size reduction, avoiding bitmaps deployment at all!
– Separate rendering of first level groups (SVG ‘g’ tags)
– Based on the robust AmanithVG SRE rendering engine
– Really high antialiasing quality: analytical pixel coverage
– Really fast rendering: 30ms tiger on Nexus4 at max resolution
– Support of SVG Tiny 1.2 specifications with the exception of animation, text, images
– Support of some SVG Full 1.1 features: radial gradients, gradients spread modes, path ‘d’ attribute complete syntax, inline styles.
– Cross platform: desktops (Win, OSX, Linux), mobile (iOS, Android), 64bit support!
The package includes a standalone SVG player based on the SVGAssets technology; this player allows you to test SVG assets before to use them inside your Unity projects.
Web Player not supported.
Windows Store Apps not supported.