Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but we’ll share RTS Toolkit Free for you. Enjoy!!!
uRTS Toolkit v2018.3
uRTS Toolkit v2017.4
“RTS Toolkit – large scale battles since 2014”
RTS Toolkit helps to create playable RTS genre games and ease their development in multiple ways.
Battles. The toolkit allows developers to set up RTS battles environment for various scales – from several hundreds in mobile scenes up to several thousands for large scale games. RTS Toolkit uses highly performance optimised coroutines to run smoothly various phases of battles (target search, move, attack, etc.) at runtime. Thanks to this, battles looks realistic, with every single unit doing its job. Units use gameObjects, so components can be used for any unit if needed. Asset also brings multiple nations to be set in the game.
Integrated 3dSprites loading system allows us to load and use 3dSprites for any model. This brings number of units even further.
4 AIs system, responsible for high level economical, military and diplomatic decisions, and its balance.
GUI integration allows developer to set up menus and buttons, which players use to play the game. A set of building and unit models allows to build a town with some basic functionalities. Resource system allows to set and use resources on terrain as well as economy. Terrain system creates naturally looking procedural environment with forest, meadows, lakes, rivers, seas, hills and cliffs. The asset has the basic minimap and the game map ready. UNET based multiplayer setup allows player to play the game via the LAN or MatchMaker.
– Up to 3000 – 4000 units battles at playable FPS
– Search, approach, attack and death battle phases
– Works with gameObjects and Transforms
– Basic multiplayer
– Realistic archery
– 3dSprites usage
– 11 building models with buildup and destruction animation sequences
– 8 animated unit models with idle, walk, attack and death animations
– 3 animated animal models with LODs + random movement script
– Resources and Economy system
– High level AI decision system
– GUI buttons and menus for playability
– Procedural environment generation with endless world
– Time of the day and night building lights
– Procedural fires
– Basic RTS and RPG cameras
– Minimap and game map
– Save and Load gameplay
– Basic mobile input
– A* Pathfinding Project Pro extension
– Guide for setting up Nature Package tree models
– Support for Time Of Day System Free usage
– Pure C# source
– Over 150 pages of detailed documentation
WebGL based armies demo will allow player to make battle between two nations and experience battles with large number of units (press “Q” to spawn multiple units; repeating will add more units).
Free Facebook game “Tales of Eight Rivers”, based on RTS Toolkit is also awaiting for your attention. “Tales of Eightrivers” game is also available on Itch.io to download. Forum discussions for RTS Toolkit available here.
YouTube channel has many highlights and tutorials about RTS Toolkit as well.