This is a paid asset, but now you can download Panoply: Comics & Splitscreen for Unity Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Panoply: Comics & Splitscreen for Unity v1.6.7 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Panoply brings the visual language of comics to Unity, in 2D or 3D, cutscenes or gameplay.
Panoply brings the visual language of comics to Unity. Whether you’re working with 2D or 3D, cutscenes or gameplay, get started adding comics to your Unity project today!
Website | Forum | Documentation
Made with Panoply:
• Upgrade Soul graphic novel (iOS)
• Stilstand, award-winning graphic novel (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Doctor Who Infinity puzzle game (iOS, Android, Steam)
• Ascent from Akeron graphic novel (WebGL)
• VISIONS_1 student workshop projects (WebGL)
• SPOILED documentary teaser (WebGL)
“…an amazing tool that we are finding absolutely indispensable for creating #DoctorWho Infinity” —Tiny Rebel Games
“I am absolutely loving this product! …this tool has saved me WEEKS of code work…” —Steve Adamson, CEO, Gear Worx Productions
Panoply delivers a versatile digital comics experience that will feel great for your users. Use 2D and 3D artwork, add captions, dialogue bubbles, and easily set up sophisticated multi-panel layouts. Every transition in Panoply is calculated in real time, so transitions are smooth and reversible. The player/reader can step forward and backward in the story whenever they like, without waiting for animations to start and stop.
• Works with 3D and 2D assets
• Create multi-panel layouts
• Each panel is its own camera
• Keyframe-based layout changes on a global timeline of steps
• Move panels, cameras, artwork, and captions from step to step
• Trigger Unity animations at specific steps
• Use a grid to structure your layouts
• Click-and-drag layout editing
• Parallax effects from mouse or device motion
• Looped and one-shot audio effects
• Create dynamic dialogue balloons and captions that fit to your content
• Use your own artwork for full control of the look of captions and balloons
• Customize the built-in thumbnail menu for easy reader navigation
• Includes PlayMaker actions for triggering events at specific steps on the timeline, handling interactions, automatic navigation, more
• Built-in support for localization using the free LeanLocalization library
• Can integrate with other localization libraries