This is a paid asset, but now you can download PagedRect Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
PagedRect – Paging, Galleries, and Menus for Unity UI v1.42
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
PagedRect is a complete pagination solution for the Unity UI.
PagedRect can easily be used to:
– Create multi-page tutorials
– Create multi-page menus
– Create image sliders
– Create wizards
– Create tabbed views
– Create custom UI elements
Web GL Demo
– Full source code included
– Automatic button generation
– Supports Horizontal and Vertical pagination
– Navigate using on-screen buttons, keyboard input and/or swipe gestures
– Optional ScrollRect integration for continuous scrolling
– 3 optional animation types (Slide Horizontal, Slide Vertical, Fade) or none
– Optional First/Last buttons
– Optional Previous/Next buttons
– Easily enable or disable buttons as required (useful for wizards or tutorials)
– Easily switch between pages in the editor
– Add pages easily in the editor, or dynamically using code at runtime
– Use page numbers (automatically generated) or page titles on buttons (both optional)
– Optional: automatically move to the next page after a specified amount of time (useful for image sliders)
New in v1.122:
All ScrollRect based PagedRects now have an optional Scrollbar.
New in v1.20:
New ‘Seamless Looping’ option added for ScrollRect-based PagedRects (see updated example)
New in v1.19:
Improved support for nested ScrollRects (see Nested ScrollRect example).
New in v1.18:
New ‘Page Previews’ feature for building select menus, such as character or level selects (see Page Previews examples).
New in v1.16:
Can now optionally be used with XmlLayout
Unity Forum Thread