Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Cross Platform Native Plugins – Ultra Pack Free.
Cross Platform Native Plugins – Ultra Pack 1.5.7p5
Cross Platform Native Plugins – Ultra Pack 1.5.7p2
Cross Platform Native Plugins a true cross platform tool for Unity which provides unique and unified way to access native functionality on mobile platforms.
Plugin supports mobile platforms iOS (v9.0 and above), Android (API 14 and above).
⚡Our Other Top Selling Products⚡
Cross Platform Easy Save
Cross Platform Replay Kit
Cross Platform Snapchat Kit
Cross Platform Story(Instagram) Kit
• Unified API design.
• Hassle-free installation.
• Simulates feature behaviour on Editor.
• Auto-generates Android Manifest file.
• Selective inclusion of feature files.
• Full source code is included.
Official Thread | API Documentation | Forum | Tutorials | Lite Version | Upgrade Guide
• Address Book
• Billing (Apple store, Google Play Store) with Receipt Validation
• Cloud Services (iCloud, Saved Games)
• Game Services (Game Center, Google Play Services)
• Media Library (Images, Video, Youtube)
• Network Connectivity
• Notification System (Local and Push)
• Rate My App
• Sharing (FB, Twitter, Mail, Messaging, WhatsApp)
• Twitter SDK
• UI Dialogs (Alert, Prompt)
• Plugin doesn’t include Facebook SDK.
• On Android, plugin uses default Main Activity, thereby you won’t face trouble using it along with other 3rd party plugins.
• In-app billing on Android uses Google In-App billing version 3.
• On Android, hardware flag needs to be enabled for playing video.
• Works with Unity Cloud Build.
• Simulation of Twitter and WebView features are not supported in Unity Editor.
• You can still target < 14 API on Android with minor adjustments.
Supported 3rd Party Plugins:
• Simple IAP System
• Soomla Grow Analytics Service
• One Signal Notification Service
• Play Maker
This asset uses below third party libraries.
1. OpenSSL under OpenSSL License
2. XUPorter under MIT License
3. ExifLib under MIT License.
See Third-Party Notices.txt file in the package for details.
We love to hear from you! Contact us, share your feedback, suggestions at Forum.