This is a paid asset, but now you can download Project Planner Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Project Planner v1.4.1 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
What is Project Planner? Imagine something like Trello, but everything is inside the editor and with Unity-specific features. Project Planner is designed to make project management easier so you can focus on game development instead.
Organize Your Work
The core of Project Planner is helping you organize your work into boards, groups, and tasks. A task in Project Planner contains the standard things like a name, description, tags, and colors but it also has some more unique features.
• Assign assets to tasks so they are easier to find again later. When assigned, a task can keep track of the asset even if you rename it or move it around.
• Screenshots on tasks are great for things like bug reports as you can show your future self exactly what is wrong.
• Nested subtasks allows you to split a big task into smaller subtasks which is great for avoiding getting overwhelmed and for following your progress.
The code analyzer scans your scripts for words like “TODO”. The results are displayed in the editor with the option to jump to that line or make it into a task.
This is great for programmers who like to write comments like “//TODO fix this later” in their code. The code analyzer can also find not implemented exceptions.
If you need help getting started Project Planner comes with good documentation and demo content made to help you learn the most important features.
I am of course also happy to answer any questions by email.
If Project Planner was not what you expected I will provide a refund.
• Tested on and officially supports Unity 2017.4 or newer.
• Source code is not included.
• Read “Updating Project Planner” in the online manual before importing a new version.