Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Master Server Kit Free.
Master Server Kit v1.18
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Master Server Kit is a complete library that allows you to host your UNET-based multiplayer game on a dedicated server.
– Player registration and authentication (which can be bypassed if desired).
– Guest mode.
– Support for both world-based and room-based games.
– Matchmaking supporting public and private games. Independent game server instances are dynamically spawned and destroyed as needed.
– Zone servers that allow you to distribute the game server load across different machines (useful for load balancing or region-based matchmaking).
– Player properties system that can be used for implementing currencies and achievements with persistent storage in a database. Default implementations are provided for SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB and LiteDB.
– Chat with support for public and private messages and an unlimited number of channels.
– Complete and extensively documented C# source code.
– Compatible with games using UNET, including games that use the Network Manager component.
– Includes demo that showcases the functionality of the kit.
This kit is ideal if you want to host your game on a dedicated server and/or you need to run your game logic authoritatively on the server to help prevent cheating.
Regarding UNET deprecation: While UNET has been officially deprecated, it still works in the latest version of Unity and we plan on supporting it while it does. The kit is compatible with Unity 2018 and Unity 2019, and we provide working versions for both. We have no plans on making the kit compatible for other networking libraries, as that would entail a complete rewrite of the asset.