Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Makinom Pro: Game Toolkit for FREE, but please remember this package is provided only for learning purposes or to be able to test before buying the product, NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Makinom Pro Game Toolkit v1.19.0 (Latest version)
(Tested with Unity version 2020.3.23f1)
Makinom Pro Game Toolkit v1.18.0
Makinom Pro Game Toolkit v1.14.1
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Makinom Pro contains the gameplay source code, including all settings and schematic nodes.
Check out Makinom Free if you don’t need source code access.
Game development tool without scripting
Makinom is a powerful game development toolkit for Unity. You can create all kinds of 2D and 3D games and genres, like first person shooters (FPS), adventures, jump’n’runs, beat’em’ups, arcade shooters and more!
And you don’t need to write a single line of code.
Use Makinom for:
– Game Mechanic
– Game Logic
– HUDs, Menus, Dialogues, …
– AI and Behaviour
– Paths and Waypoints
– Input management, support for local multiplayer and control style
– Save Games and custom save data support
– Supports multiple languages
– Variables with different scopes (local, global and object)
– Game States
– Extend Makinom with custom Nodes and Plugins
– Supports UNET multiplayer
– Supports the new UI and legacy GUI system
– Supports Mecanim, legacy animation and custom animation systems
– real-time terrain deformation
– grid feature (e.g. for match 3 gameplay or level architecture)
– movie texture control
– And more …
You wont have to touch a single line of code to create your game – but you can, if you want.
Create your game mechanics with Schematics – a node-based, flow chart like blueprint of what you want to do. Bring your game to life with Machines – they play schematics and put them into action.
Got a game idea stuck in your head? Quickly create a prototype using the huge amount of ready to use schematic nodes for all kinds of tasks.
Ease Game Development
Build upon your prototype and fine-tune your gameplay. The reusable schematics and machines for all purposes will save you time and effort and cut your development time.
Makinom officially supports publishing to Windows, Mac OSX, iOS and Android.