This is a paid asset, but now you can download Translucent Image – Fast Blurred Background UI Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Translucent Image – Fast Blurred Background UI v3.2.3
Translucent Image – Fast Blurred Background UI v3.0.4
Translucent Image v2.2
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Translucent Image helps you build beautiful blurred background UI, like those found in iOS/MacOS/Windows 10 Fluent design.
Unlike many other background blurring solutions, Translucent Image employs an efficient algorithm that have minimal impact on performance, so your user can enjoy higher frame-rate and longer battery life. Not only that, it can produce a deliciously smooth effect when you tune the blur up high, unlike many others that would degrade to ugly blocky artifacts.
✨ Features by GIFs
🎮 WebGL and Android Demo
📖 Manual & Documentation
💡 Frequently Asked Questions
» Features Highlight «
– Universal Render Pipeline support
– Fastest blur effect available on the Asset Store.
– High quality blur effect.
– Maintain similar looks across different resolutions.
– Easy to use with tight Editor integration.
– Fully customizable, not only blurriness, but also include many more effects to make your UI even more delightful to use.
– Support normal UI features you expect, like Sliced sprite, Masking, Canvas Group,…
– Fully documented, source code included.
– Have some caveats with world space UI, more here.
– No explicit VR support yet.
– While the asset is much faster than others, blurring is still a demanding effect, so it might not run smoothly on weaker devices, more here.
HDRP support is in the backlog, but have a low priority due to high complexity combined with lack of interest. If you’re interested in HDRP support, drop me an email or support ticket to let me know, so I can correctly prioritize the feature 🙂
Have more questions? Feel free to contacts me here, or through my support email.