User Review( votes)
Detail asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/sprite-management/svgassets-19822
But now you can download SVGAssets FREE.
SVGAssets is a runtime library for reading SVG files and render them on Texture2D objects.
For projects that need to run across a wide range of devices, with different resolutions, SVGAssets simplifies your life: a single SVG file is enough, you won’t need to maintain multiple copies of the same texture image, at different resolutions, anymore!
– Automatic generation of sprites from SVG files
– Really optimized texture atlasing, built at runtime on the target device
– Automatic deployment system: textures removal and regeneration on the target device
– Final player file size reduction, avoiding bitmaps deployment at all!
– Separate rendering of first level groups (SVG ‘g’ tags)
– Based on the robust AmanithVG SRE rendering engine
– Really high antialiasing quality: analytical pixel coverage
– Really fast rendering: 30ms tiger on Nexus4 at max resolution
– Support of SVG Tiny 1.2 specifications with the exception of animation, text, images
– Support of some SVG Full 1.1 features: radial gradients, gradients spread modes, path ‘d’ attribute complete syntax, inline styles.
– Cross platform: desktops (Win, OSX, Linux), mobile (iOS, Android), 64bit support!
The package includes a standalone SVG player based on the SVGAssets technology; this player allows you to test SVG assets before to use them inside your Unity projects.
Web Player not supported.
Windows Store Apps not supported.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free