This is a paid asset, but now you can download SS2d: Sprites Generator & High Performance RTS System Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
SS2d Sprites Generator High Performance RTS System v1.5.3 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
– Generating high quality sprites from 3d animations.
– Generating sprites for both 2d & 2.5d games.
– Very high performance 2.5d RTS (Real-Time-Strategy) system.
– Very simple & useful new animation system.
– Simple class design. Easy to inherit.
– Included source codes.
– Included documents, many tutorial videos.
– Support fast.
Generating high quality sprites from 3d animations:
・Included shadows(real & fake). You can set shadow colour & alpha.
・Character color is changeable! (with minimum resources).
・Generate all animations of a character by one click.
・Auto applying sprite pivot, sprite packing tag. Auto applying sprites to character prefabs.
・Support multi directions.
・Support generating Unity Animation Clips from generated 2d sprites.
Very high performance 2.5d RTS (Real-Time-Strategy) system:
・Zero GC Alloc (0 byte / frame), for playing game smoothly.
・Use the best suitable sort-algorithm for sorting sprite-renderer orders to improve performance.
・Use only a manager to update all other game objects to improve performance for hundreds objects.
・Use Cache Manager to re-use game objects, avoid instantiating & destroying.
・Use build-in navigation system.
・Simple AI to control character states (idle / move / attack).
・Self sprite-animation-system for controlling everything with accuracy up to 0.01 second.
・Auto resolve traffic-jam problem of navigation system.
・Support moving character (troops), static characters (buildings).
・Support melee attack, target range attack, area attack.
– Hello world tutorial
– Demo 2.5d RTS system
– Character Color (2 teams)
– Custom Controller (2.5d)
– Platformer Character (2d)
– Generating Animation Clip
– Other videos (and still making more)
– Email support: [email protected]
Thank you for using SS2d !