Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Simple Traffic System Free.
Simple Traffic System v1.0.6
Simple Traffic System allows for quick creation of waypoint based routes that can be interconnected in a modular way to create traffic routes on roads in your scenes. The primary logic is highly optimized using the new C# Job System and Burst Compiler for multi-threading.
AI traffic logic is handled by a single AI Traffic Controller that AI Traffic Cars register to. This is a data oriented logic structure and allows the AI logic to run in parallel jobs spread across all available cores to reduce cpu usage on the main thread.
90 minutes of clear and concise tutorial videos are available to help teach proper workflow and demonstrate available features.
🔸 WebGL Demo
🔸 PC Demo
🔸 Discussion Forum
🔸 User Manual
💡 Key Features
– No DLLs: Full source provided!
– Modular: create, connect, and edit waypoint routes for AI cars to follow.
– Waypoint Based: each waypoint can set speed limit, call stop driving, be a junction to new route point(s), or trigger custom events via Unity inspector.
– Traffic Lights: control when AI cars can exit waypoint routes.
– Yield Triggers: control when AI cars can proceed to next waypoint at intersections with traffic lights.
– Traffic Stops: control when AI cars can exit waypoint routes.
– Pooling System: disables cars far away from the player, and spawn cars around the player; allows scaling up scene size without using more cars.
– Unity Physics Components: AI cars use Rigidbody and Wheel Colliders.
– Vehicle Types: define which cars can spawn/merge onto which routes.
– Volume Sensors: more accurate detection compared to raycasts; uses layer mask to determine which objects should be detected.
💡 Editor Utility Tools
– Supports Undo/Redo
– STS Tools Window: select from various tools to help automate waypoint route configuration tasks, reducing the need to dig through the hierarchy to configure references and settings.
– Lane Connector: draws handles in the scene view over end of route waypoints, select 2 routes to auto configure lane change points.
– Route Connector: draws handles in the scene view over route waypoints to create route connections between waypoints.
– Route Editor: view/edit all waypoints from the selected route.
– Signal Connector: draws handles in the scene view over end of route waypoints and traffic lights. Used to connect/disconnect route traffic signal lights.
– Spawn Points: draws handles in the scene view over waypoints to manually add/remove spawn points, randomly assign spawn points to all waypoints, or remove spawn points from all waypoints.
– Spline Route Creator: procedurally generates multiple waypoint routes and their waypoints along a spline with a unique offset for each, allowing you to quickly create routes and waypoints on large roads with curves or inclines.
– Stop Connector: draws handles in the scene view over end of route waypoints and traffic stops. Used to connect/disconnect route traffic stops.
– Yield Triggers: draws handles in the scene view over route waypoints, and yield triggers. Used to connect/disconnect waypoints and yield triggers.
🔸 IK Avatar Driver
🔸 Stylized Vehicles Pack – Low Poly
• Open the Player Settings (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player), set API Compatibility Level .Net 4.x
• Open the Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager), install Burst 1.2.3, install Collections 0.1.1
• To use the burst compiler in standalone builds, you need to install the Windows SDK and VC++ toolkit from the Visual Studio Installer.