Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but we’ll share SC Post Effects Pack Free for you. Enjoy!!!
SC Post Effects Pack v1.0.0
This package extends Unity’s post processing with 33 additional screen effects. Aiming to provide visual enhancers or feedback effects.
NOTE: Updating from 1.0.2 to 2.0.0+ requires all package files to be deleted before importing. This will also remove any effects from profiles!
NEW: Support for URP, currently a limited number of effects still need to be ported, see list.
⚙️ Post Processing Stack benefits
• Effects work in Scene View
• Changes made in Play-mode are saved
• Profile-based settings, easily create presets
• Blend effects through local or global volumes (example scene included)
• Cinemachine support
• Custom render ordering
This package is primarily developed for PC/Mac/Consoles. Mobile and web platforms are not supported.
Both Deferred and Forward rendering are supported, as well as partial support for the LWRP/URP. See the compatibility table.
VR has been tested with Single-Pass Stereo Rendering using an Oculus Rift. Some features are excluded: Full compatibility details
Post effects always have a constant, resolution dependent, performance cost. No matter the scene complexity. Some effects may be more complex than others. Scripts and shaders have been developed with performance efficiency in mind.
📦 Included effects:
• Edge detection Highlight the edges of objects or colors
• Fog Distance and height fog with 2D density noise. As well as single, gradient and skybox color modes.
• Sunshafts Radiate sun rays from a directional light and skybox
• Color Grading LUT Use any third-party LUT strip, with the option to fade two LUTs over distance.
• Cloud Shadows Projects a texture over the world (cloud example texture included)
• Tilt Shift Horizontal or Radial depth of field effect
• Ripples Make the image appear to wave
• Lens Flares Draw procedural lens flares on bright spots
• Colorize Remaps the screen’s color to a gradient texture (eg. night or thermal vision)
• Refraction Create cracked glass, scratches, frost etc.
• Kuwuhara Transforms the image into a real-time oil-painting
• Sketch Creates a hatching effect based on luminance
• Ambient Occlusion 2D Adds self shadowing based on luminance
• Light streaks JJ-Abrams style lens flares. Extends bloom with light streaks
• Blur Gaussian and Box blurring methods
• Speed Lines Anime/cartoon speed effect
• Color Split Simulates the derefraction of color channels
• Radial blur Blurs the image towards the edges of the screen (aka Bethesda-style pain effect)
• Pixelize A retro resolution effect, creates pseudo pixelart
• Dithering Creates a checker-pattern Lo-Fi shading effect
• Posterize Limits the screen to old school 1-16bit color depth
• Sharpen Makes the image appear crisper (useful when using TAA)
• Double Vision Crosseyed vision, either full-screen or limited to the edges
• Hue Shift 3D Simulates psychedelic color breathing
• Overlay Fix an image to the screen, includes blending options
• Kaleidoscope Splits the screen up into mirrored “pie” pieces
• Transition Steps through a gradient to transition to a black screen (eg. GBA Pokemen)
• Black Bars Creates a vertical/horizontal letter-boxing effect
• Scanlines Draw horizontal lines over the screen
• Tube Distortion Bend the image like a CRT screen
• Danger Warn for damage or grow ice over the screen.
• Gradient Draws a gradient over the screen
• Mosaic Circular, hexagonal and triangle patterns
Demo content includes sample textures for all effects.
🎁 Example profiles:
• Comic book
• Night vision
More details about the workings of these effects and known issues can be found in the documentation.
Tested up to Unity 2020.1 and Post Processing Stack 2.3.0
This package contains a copy of the Post Processing Stack shader files under the Unity Companion License to ensure cross-version compatibility
Report this asset