Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects/sc-post-effects-pack-108753
But now you can download SC Post Effects Pack FREE.
SC Post Effects v1.0.0
SC Post Effects v0.8.0
Currently this package is considered in “Beta” and is offered at a reduced price. The initial release version is being worked on.
This package extends Unity’s Post Processing Stack (v2) with 33 additional effects. Aimed at providing visual enhancers or feedback effects. Allowing you to easily put together a unique aesthetic for your project.
⚙️ Post Processing Stack benefits
• Effects work in Scene View
• Changes made in Play-mode are saved
• Profile-based settings, easily create presets
• Blend effects through local or global volumes (example scene included)
• Cinemachine support
• Custom render ordering
🔭 Future proof
Both Deferred and Forward rendering are supported, as well as partial support for the Lightweight Render Pipeline (HDRP not supported in Unity 2019.1+).
Post effects always have a constant, resolution dependent, performance cost. No matter the scene complexity. Some effects may be more complex than others. Scripts and shaders have been developed with performance efficiency in mind.
This package is primarily developed for PC/MAC, mobile and web platforms are not supported.
VR has been tested with Single-Pass Stereo Rendering using an Oculus Rift.
Full compatibility description
🛠 Join the beta
Feedback helps focus and speed up development. The dedicated forum thread is the most helpful way for you to contribute.
After the first release, additional effects may be added or improved upon.
📦 Included effects:
• Edge detection Highlight the edges of objects or colors
• Fog Distance and height fog with 2D density noise. As well as single, gradient and skybox color modes.
• Sunshafts Radiate sun rays from a directional light and skybox
• Color Grading LUT Use any LUT strip, including option to fade two LUTs over distance.
• Cloud Shadows Projects a texture over the world (cloud example texture included)
• Tilt Shift Horizontal or Radial depth of field effect
• Ripples Make the image appear to wave
• Lens flares Draw procedural lens flares on bright spots
• Colorize Remaps the screen’s color to a gradient texture (eg. night or thermal vision)
• Refraction Create cracked glass, scratches, frost etc.
• Kuwuhara Transforms the image into a real-time oil-painting
• Sketch Creates a hatching effect based on luminance
• Ambient Occlusion 2D Adds self shadowing based on luminance
• Light streaks JJ-Abrams style lens flares. Extends bloom with light streaks
• Blur Gaussian and Box blurring methods
• Speed Lines Anime/cartoon speed effect
• Color split Simulates the refraction of color channels
• Radial blur Blurs the image towards the edges of the screen (aka Bethesda-style pain effect)
• Pixelize A retro resolution effect, creates pseudo pixelart
• Dithering Creates a checker-pattern Lo-Fi shading effect
• Posterize Limits the screen to oldskool 1-16bit color depth
• Sharpen Makes the image appear crisper (useful when using TAA)
• Double Vision Crosseyed vision, either full-screen or limited to the edges
• 3D Hue Shift Simulates psychedelic color breathing
• Overlay Fix an image to the screen, includes blending options
• Kaleidoscope Splits the screen up into mirrored “pie” pieces
• Invert Inverts all colors
• Black Bars Creates a vertical/horizontal letter-boxing effect
• Scanlines Draw horizontal lines over the screen
• Tube distortion Bend the image like a CRT screen
• Danger Warn for damage or grow ice over the screen.
• Gradient Draws a gradient over the screen
• Mosaic Hexagonal and triangle patterns
Demo content includes sample textures for all effects.
🎁 Example profiles:
• Comic book
• Night vision
More details about the workings of these effects and known issues can be found in the documentation.
Tested up to Unity 2019.1 and Post Processing Stack 2.1.6
This package contains a copy of the Post Processing Stack shader files under the Unity Companion License
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free