Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download PopcornFX Particle Effects Plugin (Windows Mac Linux) Free.
PopcornFX Particle Effects Plugin (Windows Mac Linux) v3.3 (Latest version)
PopcornFX Particle Effects Plugin (Windows Mac Linux) v2.9p9
PopcornFX is a 3D realtime FX Solution for Games & Interactive applications.
PopcornFX is for studios, 3D FX artists and technical artists who are looking for a powerful and complete tool exclusively dedicated to the creation of realtime effects.
This plugin is to be used with the totally free PopcornFX editor V1 which will change your way of creating particle effects: better FX faster !!
Visit our website for more details.
Check the plugin’s online documentation.
The plug-in allows you to run the FX created with the PopcornFX V1 dedicated editor in your Unity games.
The Free Discovery Pack
We also have a free discovery pack available to get you started.
This pack is a good way to discover PopcornFX for free. It includes :
• 20 configurable effects ready for use
• A free version of the plugin which plays effects from this pack
Be careful when importing different versions of the plugin.
Unity may create duplicates and the importing process may break components.
Why should you use PopcornFX ?
• PopcornFX is better for creation
• It is a stand-alone middleware offering the widest range of features and monitoring tool for 3D FX creation.
• It allows you to decline the FX faster with expected changes in your fx design.
• PopcornFX is more efficient and better for performance
• Save draw calls thanks to our smart particles batching (particles with the same material)
• Optimized for each platform, PopcornFX makes the best use of the platform’s resources to play the simulation (memory efficiency, multi-threading, SSE2/AVX on desktop, NEON on mobile)
Technical details & requirements
Ready to run on :
• Unity 2017 and onward
This version supports all desktop platforms: Windows, MAC and Linux
Download the free PopcornFX Editor V1 here.
For more information
Find the latest news and info in the forum’s PopcornFX thread.
Check our general online documentation.