This is a paid asset, but now you can download Polygon Planets Pack Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Polygon Planets Pack v1.1 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Low poly asset pack of 239 unique models
designed to have the ability to create massive
amount of variations to meet the needs of your project
Key Features –
– 239 3d models, vertex painted
– 4Kx2K HDR custom crafted panoramic skybox nebula texture
– 3x ShaderGraph shaders allow you to easily customize
models to get unique look
– Demo scene of animated solar system to
showcase some planet variations you can create
– Uiversal Render Pipeline, mobile ready
List of assets:
– x100 exoplanets (1824 tris)
– x30 barren planets (2400 tris)
– x20 volcanic planets (3200 tris)
– x30 crystal planets (4200-6500 tris)
– x45 moons (760-1842)
– x11 asteroid belts (576-1672 tris)
– x3 rings (298-524 tris)
– x1 Black Hole with accretion disc and customizable shader.
Important: This asset is configured to be used
with Universal Render Pipeline(URP), and LINEAR color space,don’t forget to
configure it using these simple instruction:
1. Import asset and Go to Edit–>Projects Setings–>Graphics
2. Click dot right to the Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings field
UniversalRenderPipelineAsset from the list.
3.Go to Edit–>Player–>Other settings
And set Color space from gamma to Linear. Done !