Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download PIDI : Advanced Skin Shader 2 – Standard Edition Free.
PIDI : Advanced Skin Shader 2 – Standard Edition v2.45 (Latest version)
All advanced features of this shader require the use of the included script. A more basic version that does not require the script is also included
PIDI : Advanced Skin Shader 2 is the latest version of our skin rendering solution for Unity
With unparalleled realism and advanced features such as real-time translucency, subsurface scattering, dynamic wrinkles through both region and GPU tension maps, support for HDRP and Universal RP as well as compatibility all kinds of devices from mobile to high-end desktop, PIDI :Advanced Skin Shader 2 is the asset you need to take your characters to a new level of realism
Documentation | Forum Thread | Support | Twitter | Lite Edition
Important : In order to take advantage of the advanced features of this asset such as dynamic wrinkles it is necessary to create custom normalmaps and additional textures for your model, which may not always be possible if you use pre-generated or procedural characters from third party tools. Please contact us if you need additional information
• Real-time Translucency
• Accurate PBR rendering with subsurface scattering
• Dynamic wrinkles via CPU based region maps or GPU based tension maps
• Support for “decal-like” textures for tattoos and other FX
• Smart material “instances” for efficient use of resources.
• Stylized rendering supported (Built-in pipeline only)
• Support for a wide range of devices, from mobile to PC
• Tested in Unity 2018.x, 2019.x and 2020.1
• Compatible with HDRP (Unity 2019.4+)
• Compatible with Universal RP (2019.4+)
• Forward and Deferred shading supported
• Compatible with VR
• Basic material with (beta) UMA compatibility*
The UMA shader only supports translucency and scattering and is available only for the Built in pipeline in forward mode. For SRP development, using the latest LTS version of Unity is highly recommended.
For a full comparison between both editions please check our online documentation
Documentation and support are available in English only