Price 80$ on Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/physically-based-area-lights-redlights-2-0-29575
But now you can download Physically Based Area Lights – redLights 2.0 FREE.
Physically Based Area Lights – redLights v2.3.3
Illuminate the planet!
The redLights 2.0 package is the definitive lighting solution for realtime area lights in Unity3D.
Compatible with Unity 5.0 & Unity 5.0 Personal
Supported emitter types:
– Rectangular emitter
– Spherical emitter
– Disk emitter
– Tube emitter
– IES emitter. For details check the docs below.
– Supports the new physically based Standard Shader
– Support for Enlighten realtime GI
– Deep editor integration
– IES light profile integration
– Custom falloff curves
– Works in Forward & Deferred Shading
– Works on Windows / Mac
Roadmap for future updates:
– Shadow support. The current version does NOT support shadows!!! We are working on it, but it is NOT included in this version!
– Support for textured emitter (Spheres & Discs). The current version includes textured emitter for rectangular light sources. In an upcoming release we will implement texture support for sphere as well as disc emitter.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free