Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/optimized-scrollview-adapter-listview-gridview-68436
But now you can download Optimized ScrollView Adapter (ListView, GridView) FREE.
Optimized ScrollView Adapter ListView GridView
Tim has found a highly customizable and responsive Scroll View, which allowed him to display lots of data efficiently through a list or grid, horizontally or vertically, on any device.
He could optionally use OSA wizard to get started in just 1 minute and continue expanding according to his needs, guided by any of the provided demos.
Tim is happy now.
Apps using OSA | In-browser demo (WebGL) | Android demo (APK)
Manual | Old video tutorial (still useful) | Playmaker tutorial
Forum | Discord chatroom (new)
• Can handle 2 billion items (int.MaxValue-1)
• Variable data set
• Items can have different sizes
• Support for Content Size Fitter for items with unknown initial size
• GridView with fixed or auto-adaptable number rows/columns
• Vertical/horizontal orientation and optional spacing/padding
• Custom rotation and scaling, including that of any CanvasScaler
• Configurable snapping
• Responsive to changes in viewport’s size
• Multiple item types
• Change item size in real time (ex. animations), even if it’s not visible
• Infinite looping, optional
• Smoothly scroll to a specific item
• Extensible source code provided
• Partially customizable recycling policy through provided callbacks
• Enhanced scrollbar functionalities via ScrollbarFixer, which adds auto-hide/hide-when-not-needed animations
• Dragging the items within the list(re-ordering), between 2 lists (transferring) or outside (orphaning)
• Scrolling speed can optionally accelerate with each subsequent drag to navigate faster within the list on demand
• LazyList data structure optimized for large amounts of data
• Content background scrolling effect, with optional parallax effect
• Gallery effect – middle items bigger than side items, or custom
• Nested ScrollViews are supported out of the box (disabled by default, for performance), including nesting a regular ScrollRect as parent/child
• Simple ExpandCollapseOnClick utility script in the example scenes that can be used to expand/shrink items on click
• Supports all Canvas spaces
• PullToRefresh-PullToLoadMore utility script
• DateTime picker pop-up utility which can be used from anywhere (one line of code)
• RemoteImageBehavior – a full solution for downloading images with caching support and adaptive queue management
• PackedGridLayout – a self-contained script for arranging items of different sizes in a given amount of space as efficiently as possible
• At least Unity 2017.1 needed
• Lists, grids, date-time picker, content size fitter(items of variable sizes), large data sets.
• The demo scenes included do not have Playmaker-counterparts, though this may change in the future. Please watch the tutorial to see how to create Playmaker-ready OSAs through the OSA wizard instead
(!) Moderate programming experience required. Not needed in case of Playmaker users, which have access to a limited set of features.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free