This is a paid asset, but now you can download Online Maps v3 Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Online Maps v3 v126.96.36.199
Online Maps v3 v3.5
Online Maps is a universal multi-platform mapping solution for your 2D, 3D, AR / VR and mobile applications and games.
Fully customizable, incredibly easy to learn and use, and at the same time is one of the most powerful and flexible solutions in the industry.
Supports a huge number of services for any mapping needs, and has integration with the best Asset Store assets.
The package contains the complete source code without dependencies, and if you want to add or change some feature, you can easily do it.
Don’t have programming experience or don’t know C# – Online Maps supports visual scripting using Bolt and Playmaker.
All the features to create any map in Unity in one asset.
• Unity 2017.4 LTS and higher;
• Standalone, Android, iOS, Windows Store, WebGL;
• Online and offline maps;
• 2D maps and 3D maps with elevation;
• 2D, 3D, billboard and custom markers;
• You can display the map anywhere: on UI, in a scene, or draw into texture;
• Huge number of predefined tile sources: Google Maps, Mapbox, ArcGIS, Nokia Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Maps, and many others (16 providers, 88 map types);
• Ability to create your own map style or use your own source of tiles (e.g. WMS);
• Multilingual map with or without labels;
• Powerful caching system for tiles, elevations and custom data;
• Support Google API web services: Direction API, Elevation API, Geocode API, Places API, Places Autocomplete API, Roads API;
• Other web services: AMap Search, Bing Maps Elevation API, Bing Maps Location API, HERE Routing API, Open Route Service Directions, Open Route Service Geocoding, Open Street Map Nominatim, Open Street Map Overpass API, QQ Search, What 3 Words;
• Show Street View using uPano;
• Additional Features: GPS (with emulator), traffic, Overlays, Drawing API, runtime 3D buildings;
• Integration with: Bolt, Curved UI, EasyTouch, Fingers – Touch Gestures, NGUI, Playmaker, Real World Terrain, TouchScript, uContext, uPano;
• Easy-to-use and powerful API. Large number of examples of using is attached. Atlas of Examples;
• Built-in update system.
Worried about the quality of the asset or are not sure that it is suitable for your project?!
After the purchase you have two weeks to test.
If the asset is not suitable for your project, has any problems or you simply do not like it, contact us and we will make a refund.
Other Infinity Code assets:
Huge Texture allows you to import and use textures larger than 8192x8192px.
Mesh to Terrain is a tool for easily and quickly converting a 3D terrain model created in 3ds Max, Terragen or any other editor to Unity Terrains.
Real World Terrain is a tool for automatically creating high-quality terrains, meshes, Gaia stamps and RAW files based on real-world data with global coverage.
Terrain Quality Manager is a tool for changing the resolution of Unity Terrain maps (Heightmap, Detailmap, Alphamap and Basemap) without losing data.
uContext is a toolkit that take your workflow in Unity Editor to a next level, simplifies working with content, adds new features to the editor, corrects and improves the editor’s built-in behaviors.
uPano is a universal solution for displaying dynamic and static panoramas, and creating virtual tours.