Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/mmfeedbacks-155004
But now you can download MMFeedbacks FREE.
🔥 MMFeedbacks is the best way to add game feel to your Unity game. 🔥
⚡ From the creator of the acclaimed Corgi Engine and TopDown Engine, it is the best juice framework out there, whether you’re new to Unity, or an experienced developer. Clean code, good practices, optimizations, it’ll likely completely change your workflow as far as gamefeel is concerned.
📳 This asset contains the MMFeedbacks system, but also Nice Vibrations and More Mountains’ MMTools library.
👉 Complete features list
🌀 Extremely easy to use, MMFeedbacks are going to change the way you make your games awesome. Just create an empty game object, add the MMFeedbacks class to it, and you can start adding and tweaking individual feedbacks. With more than 30 different feedbacks to pick from, it’s now super easy to create games that feel good.
📦 GameObject 📦
– Animation : lets you play any animation on an animator
– Enable Behaviour : enables or disables a monobehaviour when the feedback plays
– Flicker : lets you rapidly change the color of a material
– Instantiate Object : spawns objects when the feedback plays
– Position : lets you tweak the position of a transform over time
– Rotation : lets you play with the rotation of a transform over time
– Scale : lets you animate the scale of a transform over time
– Set Active : sets an object active or inactive
– Wiggle : lets you play with rotation, scale and position over time
– Float Controller : possibly the most powerful of all the MMFeedbacks, this one lets you control a float value on any monobehaviour
– Shader Controller : similar to the Float Controller, lets you control most settings of any shader
– MMFeedbackBlink : lets you blink objects in various manners
🎥 Camera 🎥
– Shake : shakes the camera over time
– Zoom : lets you zoom in or out when the feedback plays
– Flash : flash an image on screen, or simply a color for a short duration
– Fade : fade an image in or out, useful for transitions
✨ Various ✨
– AudioSource : lets you play a preexisting audiousource on demand
– Sound : triggers a sound, packed with options
– Events : lets you associate any sort of Unity event to a feedback
– Freeze Frame : freeze the timescale for a short duration
– Time Modifier : complete control over time, slow it down, speed it up, etc
– Light : complete control over a light’s intensity and color over time
– Particles Play : control existing particles
– Particles Instantiation : instantiate particles and play them
🦄 Third Party : 🦄
– Cinemachine Impulse : trigger an impulse, comes with all of Cinemachine’s impulse options
– Nice Vibrations Haptics : trigger a haptic feedback
– Bloom : control bloom intensity over time
– Chromatic Aberration : control the force of a chromatic aberration over time
– Color Grading : lets you play with many color grading options : post exposure, saturation, hue shift, contrast…
– Depth of Field : lets you control depth of field parameters over time
– Lens Distortion : lens distortion on demand
– Vignette : control vignette parameters over time
– PPMovingFilter : lets you control the position of a post processing volume relative to a camera, acting as moveable filters on an actual camera
>> Check out all the other features.
If you have any question, please use the support email on this page.
⚠ Install notice : Just import the package, and you’ll be ready to add juice everywhere in your game. Nice Vibrations is included as a gift in this asset.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free