Price 20$ on Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/vfx/shaders/hueshift-pbr-ready-34248
But now you can download HueShift (PBR-ready) FREE.
HueShift (PBR-ready) v1.6
Bring variations into your scene – easy and quick – by adding color variations.
– Change the hue of your materials quickly
– Only change a selectable color range
– Complete PBR-Ready for Unity 5 (including specular setup)
– Does not saturate white color ranges
– Custom material inspector for quicker workflows
Non-PBR version with support for Unity Sprites is available
What can I do with it?
- Avoid repeating things by slightly changing the color or saturation.
- Reuse assets for different scenarios without needing to create new variations. A good example would be a tree. You can limit the hue shift to the green colors of the leafs and turn them into a orange or red to create an autumn tree.
- Colorize parts of your characters and assets for team-based games.
- Legacy Vertex shading is not supported (no fragment shading possible in this render path. This is no limitation of the HueShift shader, but rather of the rendering technique itself)
- Shwocase/Tutorial video
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free