This is a paid asset, but now you can download Highlight Plus Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Highlight Plus v5.3.4 (Latest version)
Highlight Plus v5.1
Highlight Plus v4.0
Highlight Plus v3.6
Highlight Plus v3.2.3
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Highlight Plus adds outline, glow, overlay, see-through and other effects to any 3D object in your scene.
HP has been designed with platform compatibility and performance in mind.
** Visual Features **
– Outline color, alpha and width.
– Outer glow color, width, alpha, animation speed, dithering, multi-colored.
– Inner glow color, width and intensity.
– Overlay color, alpha and animation speed.
– See-Through effect intensity, tint color and alpha. Occluded objects keep their correct depth. Plus additional colored border option.
– Target effect with customizable transition, animation, texture and color. Also compatible with Skinned Meshes. In addition to highlight a target you can now focus attention to any number of locations with this new feature.
– Hit/Flash effect with customizable color, intensity and fade out duration.
** Other features **
– Preview effect in Editor (no need to go into play mode).
– Extreme flexibility: can affect individual or group of objects or run in automatic mode with layer option.
– Option to trigger by entering a volume.
– Can exclude specific submeshes.
– Event system to fine-control automatic mode.
– Fade in/out.
– Copy settings into reusable profiles.
– Works with normal, skinned meshes and LOD groups.
– Works with orthographic and perspective cameras as well as with multiple cameras.
– Safe: does not modify object materials, shader nor mesh.
– Performant: this is not a full screen image effect.
– Ordered see-through. More details here.
– 3 quality levels.
** Platform compatibility **
Built-in / Standard pipeline (Unity 2018.4+)
– Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, WebGL.
– VR compatible.
– Super fast on mobile.
Universal Rendering Pipeline (Unity 2019.3+)
The asset includes a version designed for Universal Rendering Pipeline as well.
Note: Highlight Plus works with meshes (3D or 2D).
For Sprite highlighting use Highlight Plus 2D.