This is a paid asset, but now you can download Final IK Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: Original Link
Final IK v2.0 (Latest version)
Final IK v1.9
Final IK v1.8
The final Inverse Kinematics solution for Unity.
Version 1.9 brings many fixes and improvements to Final IK:
– Added the Baker, a powerful new tool for baking IK to Humanoid, Generic and Legacy animation clips.
– Added LOD levels to VRIK.
– VRIK tested on the new Oculus Quest hardware.
– Updated documentation.
Please see the Release Notes for the full list of update details.
Final IK 1.9 is fully compatible with PuppetMaster 0.9 and Unity 2017/2018/2019 versions.
What can I do with Final IK?
Take a look at over 30 (and counting) demo videos on YouTube.
What does it contain?
Full Body Biped IK
CCDIKJ, AimIKJ – Multithreaded solvers based on AnimationJobs
+ 62 Demo scenes with example scripts for all components
How does it perform?
– Works with Humanoid, Generic and Legacy rigs
– Tested on Standalone, WebGL, IOS, Android and all VR platforms including Oculus Quest
– Full source code included
– Custom undoable inspectors and scene view handles for each component
– Warning system to safeguard from null references and invalid setups
– Optimized for great performance
– Modular, easily extendable. Compose your own custom character rigs
– HTML documentation, fully commented code and tooltipped components
– Tested on a wide range of characters
Help, Community & Support Tickets
Online User Manual
Online Script Reference
What are your plans for the future?
Continue improving Final IK, it’s documentation and add more features. I will be concentrating mostly on developing the Full Body IK and VR IK part of the package, based on Your feedback and practical use cases.
Anything else I should know before buying?
Make sure to read the Online User Manual about the components that interest you the most.There is a section about the requirements and limitations of each component.
Looking forward to working together,
Partel Lang – developer of Final IK