Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
This is a paid asset, but now you can download Fast Shadow Receiver Free.
Fast Shadow Receiver v1.4.2
Shadows are very important aspects in 3D space. However, shadow rendering is GPU intensive process. Fast Shadow Receiver makes shadow rendering much faster by minimizing the area where shadows are drawn.
This is the real solution to the shadow performance problem on low-end mobile devices.
Also, Fast Shadow Receiver provides a useful mesh search tree called “Mesh Tree” which is used to search for polygons which are receiving shadows. Mesh Tree is useful not only for shadows but also for various purpose such as light projection, bullet marks, AI, and so on.
– Lightmaps and Shadowmasks are available in Projector materials (example: Blob Shadow Projector with mixed lighting) (Version 1.5.0)
– It works with Lightweight Render Pipeline (LWRP) (more details…)
– Easy Setup Wizard
– Works with Blob Shadow Projector
– Also works with Light Projector / Bullet Marks.
– Shadow-map is also supported.
– It can cast shadows on non-flat surface.
– Really fast, even on low-end mobile devices!
– Accompanied with fast (but no falloff) projector shader.
– Optimized for multi-core processors.
– Terrain is supported (Only Blob Shadow Projector)
– Unity Pro is not required
– Normal vectors are now available.
– Added back face culling option.
– New shadow shaders for avoiding backside projection (see the screenshots).
– Light Projection support (Light Projector + Fake Shadows)
– Bullet Marks demo
– Fake Projector (Project Shadows/Lights/Bullet Marks without Projector)
– Draw Gizmos when shadow receiver is selected.
– Thread-safe raycast against a MeshTree
– Easy Setup Wizard for ProjectorManager.
– Create Mesh Tree Wizard.
– Added some error check in Inspector View.
– Unity 2017 or later required
– Lightmaps and Shadowmasks are available in Projector materials (example: Blob Shadow Projector with mixed lighting)
– Projector for LWRP support