This is a paid asset, but now you can download Embedded Browser Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Embedded Browser v3.0.0 (Latest version)
Embedded Browser v1.1.0
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Render a webpage to a texture and fully interact with it! Expedite your inventory manager, simplify your registration page, or build a UI at lightning speed!
Demo | Docs
This Asset supports Standalone platforms only, see below.
– Render sites to 2D or 3D objects
– Transparent or opaque page background
– Embed HTML + assets in game
– Comprehensive 3D UI/HUD demo
– Context menus, alert/prompt/confirm/pw prompt
– Customizable design, no OS modals
– Control: url, back, reload, resize, etc.
– Mipmap-emulation shader: faster texture updates without sparkles
– Intercept new windows and create in-scene objects for them
– Minimalist JSON library
– <video> support for Chromium’s open codecs (non-live YouTube videos should work; Vimeo, Twitch will not. Use WebM/VP9 for your own videos.)
– Render SVGs
– Customize cursors
– Experimental support for Adobe Flash
– Page inspector
– Edit/delete cookies
– Customizable mouse/keyboard input
– Included: mouse click, FPS, or GUI
– Included: VR (HTC Vive and Oculus Touch tested on Windows)
– Included: World-space keyboard for VR
– Build files included automatically
– Set Chromium CLI flags
– Windows 32-bit Standalone (Mono)
– Windows 64-bit Standalone (Mono, il2cpp)
– OS X 64-bit Standalone (Mono, il2cpp)
– Linux 64-bit Standalone (experimental) (Mono)
Unfortunately Android (including Oculus Quest), iOS, UWP (including HoloLens), other platforms, and the Mac App Store are not supported at this time. Further details. Wish for more.
Check the readme for more details! Grab the demo to try it out!