This is a paid asset, but now you can download Dynamic Water Physics 2 Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Dynamic Water Physics 2 v2.3.2 (Latest version)
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
Dynamic Water Physics 2 is a water-object interaction simulator that uses mesh data to simulate both buoyancy and hydrodynamics, making it suitable for objects of any shape or size, moving or stationary.
DWP2 is a complete rewrite from the previous version to make use of new Unity features and get even better performance.
• Fast and easy to setup – either manually or through one-click wizard.
• Simulate any object of any shape or size, as long as it has a mesh.
• Extremely well optimized. ~0.02ms CPU time on average per object in the demo scene, ~1.2ms total for 70 objects. (Wavy water performance depends on 3rd party asset used)
• Utilizes Burst-enabled Unity Jobs to make use of multiple CPU cores.
• WaterObjects are ribidbodies and interact with water only through use of forces. No translation or rotation applied.
• Uses in-built algorithm to generate a simplified simulation mesh meaning that high-poly models can be used without affecting performance.
• Suitable for both desktop and mobile.
• Works with any positive object scale.
• Works under water.
• Water effects work with any flat water and are auto-generated using simulation data.
• Included C# source code, manual and everything seen in the demo.
• Ship controller that can be used together with WaterObjects to make drivable boats and ships.
• Additional script for submarines.
• Multiple engines with sound, both inboard and outboard.
• Bow and stern thrusters.
• Multiple rudders.
SUPPORTED WATER ASSETS
• Crest (free)
• Ceto Ocean (free)
• Lux Water
• SUIMONO Water System
• Ocean Community Next Gen (free)
• All flat water assets (AQUAS, Stylized Water Shader, etc.)
Discord – Forum – YouTube Channel – Website
If you have any questions or need support contact us at [email protected]
DWP2 is not a water renderer / shader.
NOTE: The basic flat water from demo scene does not work with HDRP. Use water from Unity Standard Assets as a replacement if you need to use HDRP.
This asset uses MIConvexHull under MIT License; see Third-Party Notices.txt file in package for details.