User Review( votes)
Detail asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/level-design/bakery-gpu-lightmapper-122218
But now you can download Bakery – GPU Lightmapper FREE.
Bakery – GPU Lightmapper v1.6
Bakery – GPU Lightmapper v1.45
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
Doesn’t support AMD cards for baking.
Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2018.2.
Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
– Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
– Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
– Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
– Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
– Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
– Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
– Emissive textured meshes.
– IES Lights.
– Directional, point, spot light sources.
– Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
– Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
– Can produce shadowmasks.
– Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
– Selective render is supported.
– Light probes.
– Automatic atlas packing.
– Supports Mesh Renderers and Terrains.
– Supports LODs.
– Supports baked prefabs.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free