This is a paid asset, but now you can download Auto Hand – VR Free.
Detail this asset from Unity Store: Original Link
Auto Hand – VR v1.3.2
“If possible, please buy the package to support the developer”
No more grabbing through objects. Making an object freely grabbable is as easy as adding a single script!
Auto Hand uses a Rigidbody hand controller that automatically configures to the collider’s shape when grabbing. Works well with all primitive colliders and convex mesh colliders! Includes pose drivers and grab points for complex shapes and grabs.
Auto Hand includes a physics-based VR controller/interaction system. VR physics controller includes effects such as weight, collision, distribute forces between multiple grab sources, and breaking events. High-quality throwing and catching. Physics-based gadgets, levers, sliders, doors, wheel, dial, and buttons examples.
Actively being updated with new features!
Will connect to any VR controller/input framework with ease!
Unity XR, Unity Legacy XR, SteamVR, and Oculus Integration example input packages!
Designed for trigger/button grabbing and releasing
Can be applied to any rigged hand model with any number of fingers
Connect to any controller with only three function calls!
Extremely low performance impact!
– Hand Automatic Pose Solver
– Connects to Any Rigged Hand Model With Any Number of Fingers
– Saved Grab Pose Driver
– Smooth Grabbing
– Pose Area Driver
– Smooth Finger Bending Driver
– Place Point Driver
– Place Point Snapping
– Finger IK
– UnityEvent/Event call support
– Accurate Throwing
– Physics Joint Interaction (doors, levers, buttons, knobs, sliders, wheel)
– Distributed Forces
– Hand Look Assist
– Low-Performance Impact
– One-Handed Item Swapping
– Multiple Hand Examples
– Examples for Button, Lever, and Door
– SteamVR Input Demo Package
– Oculus Integration Input Demo Package
– Unity XR Input Demo Package
– Unity Legacy XR Demo Package
– Well Documented Code and Tooltips
*Requires Importing of Physics Settings/Layers *Out-of-box Index Fingers requires custom setup (until v1.5) *Out-of-box Quest 2 hand tracking requires custom setup (until v1.5)
– Solution for Arms Using Rootmotion’s Final IK VRIK
– Hand Tracking Support
– Expansion on Static Pose System
– More Movement / Physics Movement
– Scripts for Special Grab Parameters