Detail this asset from Unity Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/auction-house-for-ummorpg-135135
But now you can download Auction House for uMMORPG FREE.
Auction House for uMMORPG v1.4
Auction House for uMMORPG
Requires uMMORPG 1.187+ or uMMORPG 2D 1.55+
This addon will add a auction house system to your uMMORPG game to allow players to buy and sale items with other players on your server.
– Every tab of the auction house supports pages, will show a max of 20 items per page and is changeable.
– Search items by full or partial item name with level range and category/subcategory.
– Sort items by clicking on the column names to sort ascending (a-z/0-9) or descending (z-a/9-0).
– You can bid on selected items at the minimum bid allowed, enter in a higher bid if you wish, or you can buyout the item. (Note: You cannot bid or buyout your own auctions)
– If a bid matches or is higher than the buyout then it will buyout the item at buyout price.
– View active auctions you have previously bid on to allow you to bid if you have been outbid or increase your previous bid.
– Post auctions up for sale to other players. Posting of auctions has a deposit fee based on this calculation: (ItemVendorSalePrice x StackSize x DurationFeePercent).
– Each duration length is in days and can be changed along with its fee percent. Default values are: (1 Day – 0.1%, 3 Days – 0.2%, 5 Days – 0.3%)
– If you post an auction and it sales you will be refunded the deposit fee.
– When an auction has ended, there is a final value fee that is subtracted from the sellers earnings automatically. (Default fee is 0.1% of the auctions final value)
– You can claim all your gold and items from a claims tab from auctions that have ended or been outbid on.
– Every 15mins (changeable) a check for auctions that are needing to be ended is ran and processed.
– Categories are stored in an enum, you can edit/add/remove categories.
unityassetcollection.com – Get all paid Unity Asset for free